- About Us
Stand Up Paddleboarding Design Contest
Ladies and Germs, prepare for T-Shirt design contest #5! Rules are as follows:
1) Create art that you want to see on a shirt. The submission must be related to Stand Up Paddleboarding.
The design can be simple, funny text or an abstract design… get creative! Entries must follow these guidelines:
• 2 ink colors or less (+ the color of the shirt itself)
• Cannot be a photograph
• Up to 2 submissions per category allowed for each artist
• File types allowed: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
• The background of the design should represent the t-shirt color you want it printed on
• The design can’t have been used in a previous contest, or previously printed on a t-shirt
• You are not required to use our logo in the design
• We recommend using a t-shirt template to display your art
2) Submit your art with the entry form below. Please take the time to come up with a good concept and/or design before submitting. Entries are reviewed before they are posted. If your design needs additional work, we will contact you.
3) Submissions are now open. Submissions will close at the end of the day on July 30th, 2012.
4) The designs will be voted / rated by the community starting July 31st. This phase closes at the end of the day on August 7th. The top designs will be considered by the judges and 3 will be selected for the final stage.
5) The top 3 designs will then compete against each other for the grand prize.
Pre-orders on these 3 designs will open, and the SUP design with the most cumulative purchases at 11:59 EST on August 26th wins. (See contest terms for additional info)
The “Winning” designer will receive:
• $300 CASH
• A $50 gift certificate to the TerraVida store
• A free copy of their winning shirt
The 2nd and 3rd place designers will receive:
• $100 CASH
• A $25 gift certificate to the TerraVida store
• A free copy of their shirt
**There will also be an “Honorable Mention” award! The winner of this will be a designer with a great concept that didn’t get into the top 3. This person will receive a free TerraVida product of their choice, and may be contacted in the future about bringing their design into our portfolio **
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you’re capable of creating!